About Us

Morgan Evans

The Photographer

I’m Morgan -- a daughter, a mother, a nurse, and Texas Tech Red Raider for life -- who is totally in love with flip flops, Diet Dr. Pepper, and capturing memories.

I am your photographer -- your freezer of time and eyes for what you don’t see…I capture your daughter’s amazing smile and soft steps, your son’s deep blue eyes and unstoppable curiosity, the face of your husband as he watches his newborn baby sleep, and your mother’s tears of joy at the marriage of her beloved children.

Each family makes their own incredible memories, I’m just lucky enough to get to tell their stories…

How it all began…

Love at first sight…
It wasn't until my son was born in 2005 that I realized I didn't want just pictures, I wanted art. Images at which you never get tired of looking. I started with a friend, who is in the business, who challenged me to look outside the box, see beyond what is right in front of me and anticipate what is yet to come (Thank you Jeff!), I was able to use my interior design knowledge to create compositions that are pleasing to the eyes, then tons of practice photographing my son which allowed me to see that photography was in my soul. My number one concern is that you are completely satisfied with your images. Being able to do what I love brings a level of expectation from myself which demands the perfect image. I find myself always looking for the perfect images of each shoot, and looking for ways to improve upon those that are not so perfect. Ninety percent of my business is referral based for which I'm extremely proud, as it proves to me that my clients are completely satisfied.

The style

Contemporary and understated. I love vibrant color and contrast black & whites, high-energy sessions capturing your children and family as they truly are.

Christina Esselman

The Photographer

I'm a mother of 4 beautiful children. I've been married to my husband Jarrett since 1996. I'm a stay-at-home (schooling) mom. I just recently moved back to my hometown of Waxahachie and I'm loving it. There's no place like home! I enjoy spending time with family, listening to music I can dance to, gardening when it's nice outside and of course taking pictures.

How it all began

I have always loved taking pictures. In high school I would have friends over, set up a back drop, fix their hair and make up and get out the polaroid camera and do glamour shots. Hey, it was cool back then! As I got a little older, I would take my kids out and look for the perfect scenery to take pictures. Even with a cheap little camera, I got some really good shots. When my fourth child was born, I finally got a decent camera. With encouragement from friends and family, I started looking more into being a 'real photographer'. I finally purchased a nice camera and started what I do today.

The Style

I like to let things unfold naturally and capture the real moments. I'm not a fan of posed photographs, although I know they are necessary sometimes. I like to take a more photojournalistic approach to photographs. And I love to play with Photoshop and make the images timeless. I love the vintage & retro look, and classic black and white. I find new styles all the time that I just love to use. But it doesn't matter what style the photo is edited in if it's not a great photo to begin with.

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP